The 7 Acre Wood family fun park is located just outside of Houston, Texas and is a phenomenal destination for old fashioned fun. This venue features a wide variety of different activities that are perfect for kids of all ages, and it is quite the pleasant escape from the hustle and bustle of Houston city life.
Just about 40 minutes north of the city limits, situated along Highway 45, the 7 Acre Wood park is easily accessible by Houston residents and visitors. There are not only an array of opportunities for your kids to run and play, but the farm is a great place to learn about nature and agriculture.
Things to See & Do
- Petting Zoo with llamas, goats, cats, chickens, cow, pig, rabbits, deer, ponies, and donkeys
- Mini Golf
- Pony Rides
- Western Play Town
- Rock Wall
- Kids' Zip Line
- Sand Volleyball
7 Acre Wood family fun park Insider Tips
- Picnic areas are situated outside of the park gates, but no outside food or drinks are allowed inside the park. Guests can enjoy a variety of snacks and meal options at the concession stand.
- The 7 Acre Wood park is the perfect venue for hosting a birthday celebration or other group gathering. Catering is available for group functions.
- Check the website for more information regarding seasonal activities like Easter Egg Hunts, water slides, and the acclaimed autumn Pumpkin Patch.
- Discount/package pricing is available for groups and school functions.The 7 Acre Wood family fun park is also available for hosting fund raising events.