Rockin' Robin's Amazone Indoor Playground & Family Fun Center is located in Medina, Ohio, around 41 minutes south of Cleveland, easily accessible by Interstate I-71 South. It is an indoor area which hosts an indoor playground, arcade games, and of course, laser tag!
Things to Do
- Let the kids go loose on the indoor playground. Note that there are separate playgrounds for the age group of your kids, and that socks are required to be worn while playing. The concept is simple: you pay and the kids get unlimited play in the playground!
- Play various arcade games like racing, air hockey, dance games, or try your luck at picking up a toy with the machine crane.
- Dominate on the laser tag game. Gather up your team of friends and battle against another group (or come in as one big group and battle out amongst yourselves) - every game you pay has a fee though ($10 + tax).
Amazone Indoor Playground & Family Fun Center Insider Tips
- If you are planning to play more than one round of laser tag, best to invest in the All Day Play pass. You only pay $15, equivalent to playing 1 1/2 games of laser tag with a free entry to the playground too.
- Outside food is not permitted inside the center, however you can buy some from the snack bar. If you are planning to host a party, the center normally includes the food with the package.
- You can participate in book reviews that the fun center is hosting. Their blog has a list of books that they are recommending, and you don't need to come in the center to participate. Convenient, right?