If you and your family are the active types, you should make your way to Atlanta Rocks for a spot of indoor rock climbing. The center has over 12,000 feet squared of climbing walls and is suited for all abilities, whether you're an experienced climber or it's your first time.
Things to Do
- Never climbed before? Don't worry! Introductory classes are available for all those over 12 years old. These classes take place at 7 p.m on weekdays and 1 p.m. on weekends. The times of these classes are flexible and all you have to do is call if another time would be more suitable.
- Wanting to climb even higher? Once you've completed your introductory classes there are subsequent classes to further improve your climbing abilities.
- Short on time? Go for a quick climb. The quick climb includes six trips up the wall using one of the center's auto-belays.
- If any of your little ones love climbing and are having a birthday soon, consider booking a rock climbing party for them and all their friends! Goody bags are also available for at the end of the party.
Atlanta Rocks Insider Tips
- Check online for special offers and deals. When there aren't offers on the Atlanta Rocks! website, there are often a number of other websites where you can get discounted prices for a session.
- Do you live in the area and have kids that love climbing? You should sign them up for the School of Rocks! after-school climbing program where kids between 5 and 17 years old can learn to climb and meet new friends who share in their hobby.