AZ Ice Peoria is an ice arena located in Peoria, Arizona, just 25 miles northwest of Phoenix. Its facilities are equipped for ice skating and playing hockey, which are also taught to people of all ages at the arena.
If you're looking for a fun indoor activity to help you escape Arizona's hot summer weather, consider a family visit to AZ Ice Peoria - they have rental skates that fit everyone from toddlers to adults!
Things to Do
- Visit AZ Ice Peoria during public skate time, when the whole family can enjoy skating together. Check their official calendar for dates and times.
- Do you or your kids not know how to ice skate? Take lessons at AZ Ice Peoria! There are special programs for various age groups, including the Snow Plow Sam group for children 3 to 6 years of age.
- If your child has skated before and is interested in learning to play hockey, take them to hockey classes! Children as young as 4 can begin learning basic hockey skating techniques at the ice arena.
AZ Ice Peoria Insider Tips
- Bring along a helmet for young children who are still learning how to skate - it will help keep them safe and keep you from worrying about them getting seriously hurt if they fall.
- If you're visiting in the summer and are planning to arrive at the ice arena wearing sandals, make sure to bring along socks to wear with your skates so that you don't have to buy a pair!
- Large groups that want to have fun on the ice but don't know how to skate can also play broomball - just wear tennis shoes and the rest of the equipment is provided.