Betty Brinn Children's museum is a unique museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the museum offers many interactive activities for kids 10 and under. The museum is a non-profit organization and it opened in 1995, the museum is named after Betty Brinn, a business woman who spent her life helping underprivileged women and children in Milwaukee. The museum displays many exhibits, and hosts many events through out the year. The museum is a great place for kids to learn many things along with their families.
Things to Do
- There are many interesting exhibits to explore, children can learn about different role-play jobs in the home town exhibit. Home town exhibit features a post office, food market, a mechanics shop, a time Warner TV studio, a construction site, a bank, city bus and much more.
- Pocket park is a special exhibit for toddlers and infants, it's an indoor interactive play area featuring splash pond, rooftop garden, sandbox, crawling area, tree house and slides, and an Ecology center where kids can learn the importance of protecting the environment.
- Kids can get creative in the "Artastic gallery", kids can indulge in music, dance, theater, linguistics and puppetry. Children can learn about living a healthy lifestyle in the Kohl's healthy kids exhibit.
- Children can have fun at the ABC outdoor garden and bugs on the Balcony activity.
- Families can bring their food and eat in the picnic place, or enjoy a family-friendly and delicious food menu at the Coast cafe.
- The gift shop stocks many items for the growing kids and infants, like toys, books, puzzles and games.
- Birthday party rooms are available for reservations.
Betty Brinn Children's museum Insider Tips
- Free lockers and restrooms are available.
- Families can save money with museum's family memberships.