Boston Public Market is an indoor market that features fresh local food from local vendors. The year-round market offers fresh and organic local food that is produced in Massachusetts and New England. Taste and shop for locally produced food including meat and poultry, eggs, milk and cheese, fish, baked goods and flowers. There are more than 35 vendors selling fresh and nutritious local food. The idea of Boston Public market was conceived in 2001, the market was established in 2011. The market runs Wednesday through Sunday, all through the year.
Things to Do
- Buy and enjoy locally sourced food in the Massachusetts area, there are a variety of food options, fresh food, as well as prepared foods.
- Shop for fruits and vegetables, Brazilian nuts, eggs and cheese, poultry, bread, donuts, pastas, ice cream, coffee, noodles and more.
- Boston public market kitchen offers cooking demos, lectures and family activities. The year-round kitchen teaches you how to prepare healthy kids lunches, and pancake experiments for the kids.
- Learn how to make healthy meals on a budget at Boston public market kitchen.
- Toddlers can also have fun in the market, the Toddler Nook features toys, bean bag chairs, books and more.
- Help the public market flourish by donating in your capacity.
Boston Public Market Insider Tips
- Don't forget to bring cash and a bag to carry stuff.