Combat Houston is a paintball facility located in Houston, Texas near The Galleria, a popular local shopping center. The facility has two exciting paintball fields: the post-apocalyptic landscape of its Rec Field that is great for novices and the Air Ball Field, which is filled with obstacles like cars, boats, and buildings.
If your teen has always wanted to go paintballing, take them to Combat Houston for a fun-filled, exciting new experience.
Things to Do
- Take part in one of Combat Houston's open play events! Teens and adults can experience new game scenarios while making friends.
- Schedule a private paintball party - the facility offers event packages that are perfect for birthday parties, corporate events, or simply having fun with friends. Learn more about party packages here.
- Visit the Air Ball Field to practice your paintball skills - you can learn to do things like blind shooting, lane holding, and OTB edging.
Combat Houston Insider Tips
- Dress appropriately - wear at least three layers on your upper body (under armor, a t-shirt, and a thick sweatshirt) and long pants that don't expose any skin. If you don't wear enough clothing or cover your skin, it may hurt when you get hit by the paintballs!
- Follow the rules! Combat Houston's rules, such as wearing your mask at all times, are there to make sure you have a safe and fun experience.
- Don't bring along your own paintballs - you can only use paintballs purchased from Combat Houston on their fields.