Dewberry Farm is an exciting family farm attraction located in the country near Brookshire, Texas, about 45 minutes outside of Houston. Each year, it opens from September through December to provide family-friendly farm-related games and activities to the public.
In addition to having a massive pumpkin patch and an 8-acre corn maze, Dewberry Farm is also home to over 35 fun attractions suitable for children of all ages. It's a great place for the entire family to spend a day enjoying the beautiful fall weather.
Things to Do
- If you like a challenge, then head into Dewberry Farm's corn maze. It features a different design each year. Remember to stay on the paths, or the Corn Monsters will get you!
- Check out the Pumpkin Hollar, a dark building filled with over 500 pumpkins hand-carved by artists. In past years, pumpkins have featured famous figures such as Spiderman and Cinderella!
- Take advantage of your general admission ticket and do every activity you can! It includes a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, the giant roller slide, and entry to the barnyard area where you can see the singing chickens and try rubber duck racing, plus many other attractions!
Dewberry Farm Insider Tips
- Visit the Dewberry Farm Country Store to get some delicious homemade goods to take home with you. Items for sale include fudge, fresh-baked cookies and pies, and honey produced by the farm's bees, as well as souvenirs like old-fashioned toys and stuffed animals.
- Do your children want to help pick out a live Christmas tree this year? If so, then visit in December, when it becomes the Dewberry Christmas Tree Farm. You can ride a train or go on a hayride to the "forest", where you can choose the perfect tree for your home. Additional Christmas activities are also provided for children on certain days.
- If you have a small child, take them to Little Farmersville, a playground designed especially for the farm's youngest visitors. It has swings, a giant sandbox, a trike track, and plenty of other toys for them to play on.