Your craft space will be in full bloom as you create these super easy to make Paper Plate Roses. Artists of all ages will find excitement in turning simple paper plates into colorful blooms. Have a stack of plates handy because you will want to make more than one of these glorious flowers.
- Colored paper plates
- Pipe cleaner
How to Make Them
- Use your scissors to cut off the rim of the plate. You will only need the center of the plate for this project.
- Cut around and around the flat center portion of the plate starting at the outside rim and working inward so that you create a spiral.
- When you reach the center, finish your cutting off with a tiny circle at the center the spiral at the center.
- Go back to your starting edge wrap the spiral around your finger which will curl it. Keep wrapping until you get to the small circle at the end.
- Next first edge right through the center of the rose and staple it to the small circle that you created at the end of the spiral.and a green pipe cleaner which will serve as your stem.