Fort Rapids is a full hotel and conference center which also happens to be home to the largest indoor water park resort in Central Ohio. There is over 60,000 square feet of Water Park with a variety of slides and activities that all ages can enjoy. Though preference for entry to the water park is granted to guests the hotel usually has enough space to sell day passes to the general public too.
Things to Do
- There are some great kids areas to enjoy at the water park. The Rascal Round Up is big interactive play structure where children can shoot each other with water cannon or be drenched by the 1,000 gallon tipping bucket. The Activity Pool is filled basketball hoops and obstacle courses.
- There are thrilling slides too with the Ambush Alley, Raging Bull, Black Out Pass and Shoot Out Racer leaving kids screaming for more!
- Once you are done with the water park you can try out some of the other activities on offer at the resort. Take an old tyme photo with your family dressed as civil war soldiers and southern belles or pan for gold at the Cold River Mining activity.
- Or you can send the kids off to the 5,000 square feet Gold Rush Arcade where they will entertain themselves!
Fort Rapids Indoor Water Park Insider Tips
- During regular hours the water park opens at 10 am for overnight guests at the resort and 11 am for the public. These times can change at different points of the year or if there is seasonal maintenance taking place.
- There is a discount for day passes bought after 4:00pm. Fort Rapids also offer a military discount.
- Keep an eye on the Fort Rapids webpage to find special promotions and packages for potential guests.