For a fun and different night out with your kids or with friends you could do worse than heading to Games 'N' At. Here you'll find all kinds of amusements you may remember from your childhood and others you may never have encountered ever before! It's a place that has proved popular with all ages thanks to its whacky sense of fun and welcoming feel for everyone.
Things to Do
- From old style pinball machines to classic arcade games right up to the most recent and popular Xbox games you should find plenty here to keep you entertained. One thing that really makes Games 'N' At different is its four duck pin bowling lanes. For the uninitiated duck pin bowling is pretty much like regular bowling everything, the lanes, the ball, the pins, is smaller. Once you've had a few games of that you can try out some of their "games of skill" like Skeeball and Foosball to win some prizes!
- Friday night from 7 p.m. until 1 a.m. is college night. If you bring along your valid student I.D you can play the whole night for the discounted price of $10.
Games 'N' At Insider Tips
- No children under the age of 14 are allowed at Games 'N' At after 9:00 p.m. Patrons over 21 years of age can BYOB!
- They are usually only open to the general public from Thursdays through to Sundays. Monday through to Wednesday is usually just reserved for field trips and large groups.
- Free parking is provided at Games 'N' At's own lot and along the street outside.