Located right next to Camden Yards, this nostalgic pop culture museum will have you reminiscing about your favorite childhood toys, posters and comic books that date back to the 1920s. This retro museum is divided up in to sections by decade. Visitors will undoubtedly be awestruck by the artistry and history of the extensive comic book collection on display. The exhibits and memorabilia are very neatly displayed in this tiny museum. It is a pleasant trip down memory lane.
Things to Do
- Evoke your nostalgic side as you navigate through a self guided tour of this museum of pop culture.
- Shop in the small gift shop.
- Children and adults alike can get a card to scan for a scavenger hunt inside the museum and as a fun added touch, earn a free comic book upon its completion
Geppi's Entertainment Museum Insider Tips
- This museum is a neat off beat experience and only takes about an hour to walk through. It is a fun place to peruse through. There is nothing for them to play with or touch. I'd recommend keeping them engaged with the scanning card activity where they receive a free comic book at the end.
- This is not a very crowded museum.
- Staff will let you roam through at you leisure but be sure to ask any questions that you have. The guides are friendly and informative. This is especially important to take advantage of because many things in the museum are unlabeled as to their significance.