Heritage Square Amusement Park is an attraction park in Golden, Colorado, just 20 minutes outside of Denver. It is located in Heritage Square, a popular family entertainment village that features shops, restaurants, rides, and more.
If you're looking for a family-friendly area bursting with fun activities to do together as a family, then head to Heritage Square. Its amusement park is full of exciting rides and attractions for kids of all ages, including go-karts, miniature golf, bumper boats, arcade games, a zip line, a Ferris wheel, and roller coasters. Once you're finished at the amusement park, you'll still have plenty more of Heritage Square to explore.
Things to Do
- Experience the rides - little ones love the carousel and the swings, while older kids prefer more exciting thrill rides like the Himalaya and the Space Shuttle!
- Play a round or two of miniature golf - there's a Family Course that's best for families with small children, while the Challenge Course is more fun for teens and adults.
- Get your heart racing with a visit to the zip line or the go-kart tracks! There are three different go-kart tracks appropriate for racers of different sizes, while the zip line is suitable for visitors that weigh between 45 and 250 lbs.
Heritage Square Amusement Park Insider Tips
- Check out the Coupons & Deals page of their official website for printable coupons that you can bring along to make your next visit a bit cheaper.
- Visit the amusement park on a Tuesday to take advantage of their $12 Tuesdays deal - you get unlimited rides for $12, and can always add on other attractions like go-karts, miniature golf, or the zip line for $5 or $6 each.
- Save some money by bringing along a picnic lunch to enjoy in the free picnic area!