Jambo is an amusement park aimed at children. Here you can find plenty of thrill rides, activities and games that are sure to keep your kids entertained. They host birthday parties and promise a great time for all.
Things to Do
- Your kids should get pretty excited once they see the line-up of activities they can take advantage of. Kids from five and up can play laser tag while the six hole miniature golf course will decide who is the best putter.
- For thrill rides they can give the Himalaya Mini Roller Coaster or the Monkey Mayhem Barrels Ride a try. The smallest kids should enjoy the Jungle Swings Ride, African Safari Train Ride, the classic Spinning Tops and the Flying Elephants Ride.
- Once they get tired of all that you can just send them on to the games arcade!
- Jambo offer three possible birthday packages for those wishing to celebrate at their amusement park. The cheapest "monkey" option will get each kid unlimited rides, laser tag and mini golf. With the "Giraffe" pack they get all this with pizza and soda while the most expensive "Elephant" pack will get an extra 25 tokens for each child and a free return pass for the birthday child.
Jambo Insider Tips
- Jambo have a range of different wristbands that offer different pairings and promotions.
- You can buy food and snacks from their restaurant; they sell a selection of pizzas, burgers, hot dogs, chicken wings and more. You can check out the full menu along with prices online.