Let Kids in Motion help you in keeping the children entertained. This family-owned business was made for families with younger kids who need an outlet for their energy and curiosities as well as those who need a place where they are free to let their imaginations fly. The indoor playground is ideal for rainy days when the kids can't go outside to play. There are different theme rooms and choosing which room to play at will all depend on your kids' interests.
Things to Do
- Bring the kids to the open play area and see them run around and play in the slides and tunnel area. These area is a big hit for younger kids who like moving around.
- Kids can learn to be an engineer and build structures at the Train Room. There are train tracks and building blocks to keep their little hands busy. The Construction Room is also a favorite of kids who like to play with toy machines. These type of toys develop their interest for physics and engineering.
- After a few hours of active play, kids may want to wind down in the Arts and Crafts room. Nourish your kid's creative side by exposing him through various art forms. Kids who love performing will surely be enticed with the Center Stage.
- Check out the Events page for schedules of Art Classes, Music Days, and Movie Nights.
Kids in Motion Insider Tips
- Bringing your own food is allowed. They also have an indoor cafeteria if you haven't brought any snacks.