Luray Caverns presents guests with one of the most magnificent viewing pleasures of nature's underground world. The one and a quarter mile tour through the caverns is nothing short of stunning as you meander through the man made paths that lead through the cavities beneath the ground. This is truly one of nature's most incredible pieces of art and adventure. There are many activities to do on the site of the Luray Caverns that are sure to keep everyone in your group entertained. Plan to spend the day so you can experience it all.
Things to Do
- Explore the underground caverns
- Navigate through the garden maze
- Test your skills at the Ropes course and adventure park on site
- Visit the Toy Junction museum exhibit.
- Discover the Rich History of the Shenandoah Valley at the Luray Valley Museum.
Luray Cavern Insider Tips
- Lines can be long and tour groups can be pokey
- To exit the caverns you must climb a very steep set of stairs to exit the caverns, so be aware of this if you have health concerns or accessibility issues. Strollers would not be recommended.
- If you have a Giant supermarket savings card, you can present it at the caverns and receive half off one adult admission when you buy one at full price. I recommend making a stop and signing up for one or two depending on the size of your group.