Main Event Entertainment has various family entertainment centers based in Texas and within a couple of other states in the USA. Within Dallas Fort Worth, there are three branches that are easily accessible: Grapevine, TX (a quick 30 minute drive from downtown Dallas via Highway 114 or 35 minutes from downtown Fort Worth via Highway 121 North), Plano, TX (30 minutes north of Dallas, via the north tollway), while the closest one to Fort Worth is found in Citylake Boulevard East, within a 15 minute drive from downtown.
Things to Do
- Play bowling - The little ones can play with bumpers (no gutters for them), making for a fun experience the whole family can enjoy.
- Play billiards or snooker - it may be better for the bigger kids, but it's not too early to start the younger ones off early.
- Have a karaoke night - sing and dance your heart out in front of everyone in the karaoke room!
- Play Bocche Ball - only available at the Plano site, it is like bowling but on a hard surface court & has a stopper at the end - definitely something that you should try at least once.
Main Event Entertainment Insider Tips
- This place is also a spot to watch big sporting events like the Superbowl, so take note that it may be crowded and noisy during those times. Take advantage of their various offers- they have a $10 for three hours of video game play, which can keep your kids occupied while you enjoy those sporting events.
- The whole place is great for hosting birthday parties and other events - you can even rent out the whole place out if you want a big party!