Mile High Farms is great fun for you and all your family. While the farm is only open on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for two months of the year (September and October), it's an unmissable day out! The Fall Festival takes place throughout these dates and include a huge variety of fun activities for both little kids and big kids.
Things to Do
- See if you and your family are brave enough to go into a spooky house!
- Try to make your way through the corn maze at the farm.
- Visit the pumpkin patch where you can pick your own to take home.
- Who doesn't like music? At Mile High Farms, you can enjoy music performed by live musicians and bands!
- You and your little ones can have your faces painted.
- Have you all worked up an appetite? Get something to eat from the food vendors at the farm, or just pick your own pumpkin from the patch.
- A lot of tired little legs? Take a hay ride around the farm.
- Any animal lovers in your family? Make your way to Grover's Garden where you can pay a visit to the farm's petting zoo.
Mile High Farms Insider Tips
- Doing all the activities will take longer than you expect so you should aim to arrive early in order to have sufficient time to see and do everything.
- Open-toed shoes are not advised. It is a farm, after all! You should make sure you are wearing either boots or appropriate sneakers for the sandy terrain.
- If you're looking to save some money on your visit, be sure to regularly check discount and coupon websites before you head out to Mile High Farms.