Enjoy a best in class dining experience and the fun of bowling all wrapped into one. This bowling alley isn't your everyday bowling alley. It features massive HD tvs, 12 lanes of bowling, an outstanding culinary cuisine, and top notch bar for the of age crowd. Mustang Alley is ironically one of Baltimore's upscale all in one events.
It can be utilized by families during the day until 7pm. when the place transforms into a venue solely for the over 21 crowd, which the exception of the restaurant which is available anytime for all patrons.
Things to Do
- Duckpin Bowling and 10 pin bowling
- Fine Dining
- Full Bar
- Big screen tvs for viewing
- Special events
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed to be at Mustang Alley after 7pm, after that time it is an adult only venue, but children and families are welcome to dine in the restaurant or bowl anytime during the day or evening up until 7pm. After 7pm, the bowling area and bar area are off limits to anyone under the age of 21, but the restaurant remains open and available to all patrons.
- Parties of 8 or more are not allowed to split checks
- No outside food or beverages are allowed including cakes
- Mustang alley has a dress code of no sweatpants or excessively baggy clothes are permitted
- There is a no smoking policy
- Lane Reservations require payment in full by credit card and must be cancelled within 48 hours of reservation
- This is not your run of the mill bowling alley and is pretty pricey for an hour lane rental of $45 per lane for up to 6 people which includes shoe rentals