What a great place to experience Major League Baseball! The prices are incredibly reasonable as compared to other Major League Parks which makes these special game experiences ultra accessible to families. The park is so clean and well kept and there is great attention to detail.
We have both been to a game and simply toured the park when the team was travelling. I have never experienced such accessibility to a ball park before and was so surprised to be able to walk around the monument park and the overall stadium fairly freely when there was no game going on. It was a fun free adventure just to walk around the facility and take pictures with the monuments. This ball park has tons of character and history. Any baseball fan would enjoy a game here!
Things to Do
- The park is located in the heart of Baltimore, so in addition to the ballpark, there are tons of local attractions in the area
- Experience a Major League Baseball Game
- Take a guided behind the scenes tour of the park and learn the history of the park
- Lots of places to eat inside and outside of the park
- Tour the monuments for tons of photo opportunities
Oriole Stadium Insider Tips
- I'd highly recommend the behind the scenes tour that they offer. You really appreciate the park even more when you know the history behind it all. Some highlights are that you get to sit in the dugout and walk onto the field. Priceless! The tour costs $9 for 90 minutes.
- Take a walk along Eutaw street to see all of the baseball shaped homerun markers.
- Highly recommend the Boog Powell BBQ for great food
- I have heard from talking to other patrons that there really isn't a bad seat in the house! They even feature tv screens for instant replay and live play. You really have a fantastic view from every angle with little obstruction for view.