Perfect North Slopes is a ski facility located near Lawrenceburg, Indiana, approximately 30 miles from Cincinnati, Ohio. In addition to providing skiers with numerous ski trails of varying lengths and difficulty levels, Perfect North Slopes also features two terrain parks perfect for snowboarders. One of its most popular attractions is its special area for snow tubing, a great family-friendly activity that allows kids and adults to slide down hills on inflatable tubes.
Don't spend the entire winter inside sitting around the fireplace - make the most of the magical beauty of winter snow by taking the whole family to Perfect North Slopes for some fun snow activities.
Things to Do
- Go snow tubing! This activity is perfect for families with children as young as 4 years old - just grab a tube and enjoy the thrill of gliding down a snowy hill. There are 23 different lanes to choose from, including some that have room for the entire family to slide together.
- If you're new to skiing or snowboarding, take a lesson! Free lessons are included in your admission ticket, and will help teach you all the basics so you can ski safely and have a fun day out on the slopes.
- Take your teen snowboarders to the Jam Session Terrain Park, where they can practice their skills on various rails and jumps.
Perfect North Slopes Insider Tips
- Never been skiing before? Remember to dress in layers, bring a hat and gloves, and don't forget sunscreen - you can still get a sunburn in the winter! It's also a good idea to bring snacks like granola bars for when you get hungry and a change of dry clothes for when you're ready to head home.
- Don't worry about having to hike all the way back to the top of the slopes once you've reached the bottom - they have several Magic Carpet conveyor lifts that will take you straight back up to the top!
- Check out the Children's Info page of their website to learn about special discounts and programs for children under the age of 12.