Gear up for an active weekend! Phoenix Rock Gym offers an alternative way to have fun with the kids. The place features 30-ft high walls with more than 15000 sq.ft. of climbing surface. No experience in climbing or bouldering? That's not a problem. Staff conducts a hands-on orientation. The climb routes cater to different skill levels so there is always something new that you can try out. All climbing equipment are available for rent.
Things to Do
- If it's your family's first time to go, watch the training video and get to know more about wall climbing, preparing for your first climb, and safety tips.
- Listen attentively to the staff as they perform a hands-on orientation on how to tie-in and start climbing. The staff will also brief you on how to belay (hold the rope) for your kids. The staff especially pays attention to kids and assists them with great care.
- Scale the walls in the beginner's area and if feel like you can take the next level, explore other parts of the Rock Gym. Climbing is a great fitness exercise for adults as you test your arm strength and endurance. PRG staff are always around to assist in any of your climbs.
- Get healthy snacks and drinks from the vending machines .
- Phoenix Rock Gym also accepts reservations for birthday parties.
Phoenix Rock Gym Insider Tips
- Bring water and stay hydrated all the time.
- Check the website for multiple passes and group rates for discounts.