If Major League Baseball is your thing then you should treat yourself to a tour of Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians. This stadium, located in downtown Cleveland, can seat over 42,000 people and is considered amongst the finest ballparks in the country. Tours of the stadium are available in the summertime from May 1st through to September 6th. This is your chance to feel what it is like to be behind the scenes at a real MLB stadium!
Things to Do
- The regular tour will take you to many parts of Progressive Field that fans never usually get anywhere near. This hour long walk around includes the dugouts, the batting cages, the visiting bullpen, the Club Lounge and Party Suite and the Heritage Park Indians' Hall of Fame.
- The stadium is a truly modern construction that is perfectly built for baseball. It was opened in 1994 and since that time has provided fans with great seating close to the action. There are also plenty of amenities with a good range of concessions stands and clean bathrooms.
Progressive Field Tours Insider Tips
- Both video and regular cameras are welcome so bring yours along for some great shots.
- The entire tour is wheelchair accessible.
- These are walk up tours so it shouldn't be necessary to book in advance unless you will be arriving with a large group. If you do want to plan in advance however you can find tickets on ticketmaster. Alternatively you can simply buy your tickets at any Indians' team shop.