Revisit Ronald Reagan's legacy through exhibits and collections at the Reagan Presidential Library and Museum. The place features permanent collections of President Reagan's works, an Air Force One display, and a special exhibits section that changes depending on the season.
Things to Do
- Spend time exploring the artifacts and interactive displays at the Reagan Museum. See a full scale replica of the Oval Office, deliver President's Reagan's inaugural address, read the President's diary, and ride a horse alongside President Reagan. You can also join quiz games too.
- Come aboard Air Force One, the same plane that President Reagan used to board for state and country visits. A presidential limousine and helicopter are also on display. Strike a pose while inside the presidential vehicles and have your souvenir photos taken.
- Don't forget to visit the temporary exhibits that vary per season. Check the museum's website to know which collections are on display.
- See a piece of the Berlin Wall displayed outside the museum and remember President Reagan's heroic role in history.
- If you would like to research and read through President's Reagan's papers and speeches, visit The Archives section for extensive materials perfect for research.
- Visit the Irish pub-themed snack shop in the Air Force One Pavilion or order food at the outdoor cafe near the Berlin Wall relic.
Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum Insider Tips
- Museum can get crowded on weekends and finding a parking spot can be a little tough.