Wild N' Wet Splash Town is located quite near to Houston and makes the perfect day trip out from the city. It offers a range of thrill, family and kids rides that will keep visitors of all ages entertained. There are cabanas available for rental if you want to be a bit more comfortable. Tubes and lockers are can also be rented.
Things to Do
- A perfect ride for parents to share with their children is the Zoom Flume where you share a tandem tube that is sent hurtling down a 95 foot slide. The Thunder Run has tubes with space for the whole family on a slide with plenty of twists and turns. Like most water parks Splashtown has a wave pool which is always a favorite for the whole family.
- Kids can enjoy the Wet n' Wild Jr. which is their very own interactive play area. The Tree House meanwhile has net ladders for climbing up and slides for coming back down as well as a 1,000 gallon bucket that will mercilessly soak anyone below. The Blue Lagoon provides a bunch of obstacles and fun water based activities for them to enjoy.
Splashtown Insider Tips
- Splashtown offers various package deals on renting cabanas. Depending on what plan you choose the cabanas can come with bottle water, paid meals and a retail discount.
- Parking at Splashtown is $10 per car.
- Download and print off the park map to help you find your way around.
- The park gets very crowded on weekends and holidays as you would expect. If you can plan your trip outside of these times you should be able to enjoy the park's rides with less of the queues.