Experience the national treasure of the Pride of Baltimore II first hand as you are whisked away to another time period on a historical sailing adventure in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. The captain and crew are knowledgeable historians about this vessel, it's fine history, and the history of Baltimore and the War of 1812.
You will have a hands on experience helping to sail this magnificent historic tall ship and treated to one of the finest history lessons imaginable. The captain and crew take great pride in the upkeep of their ship and share their tales of their vast adventures.
Things to Do
- Take a 30 minute deck tour of this historic tall ship in Baltimore Harbor. The welltrained crew will give you hands on interactive experiences while teaching you the history of the past and present of this fine ship.
- Take a day sail adventure in which you get to experience first hand what it is like to be part of the crew as you assist with hoisting the sail and other tasks while enjoying a historical adventure in which you are temporarily sailing in the shoes of privateers from the 1800s. Be on the ships when the cannons fire.
Pride II Insider Tips
- Light snacks are provided on board, but it is recommended that you pack a small lunch and bring water. No glass bottles allowed.
- Be prepared to jump in as a deck hand. This is a full sailing experience and you will be part of the sailing action.
- Tours are open to all ages and groups. Please arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled deck tour
- Only passengers with reservations that have been accepted aboard by deck crew are allowed to travel on board
- For day sailing, arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children are welcome but must be strictly supervised by an adult
- Be prepared for all types of weather. Note that even on a warm day, it can much chillier on the water