Splash and slide your way through the summer at Virginia's largest waterpark, Water Country USA. This beautiful waterpark features 25 world class water slides,a lazy river, several refreshing varieties of pools, a kiddie area and much more. Families are certain to keep cool and enjoy hours of summer fun at this destination in the heart of Willamsburg, VA.
Things to Do
- Watercountry USA has all that guests would hope for including: 25 waterslides of all levels of thrill, a giant wave pool, tubes to meander around the lazy river, an Aquabatics dive show, and tons of kid friendly water rides.
- There are a plethora of dining options throughout the park: at the Catalina Grill, Chow Market, Cosmic Cafe, Hot Spot Cafe', Daddy O Eats, Launch Pad Pub, Surfside Market, and the sweetest of all; Way out Candy.
Water Country Insider Tips
- Keep an eye out for promotional codes for added discounts
- Guests may wear bathing suits, shorts or t shirts on the rides. No inappropriate swimwear will be permitted. Note that Tshirts are no allowed on body flume rides.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult unless they are taking part in special group events offered.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted in the park with the exception of baby food or guests special medical needs. There is a picnic area available underneath the pavilion.
- If you plan to frequent this destination, there are affordable monthly payment plans available for season pass purchases. You can also customize your pass to include dining etc. Members are eligible for various discounts.