Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix is the perfect water park to cool off from the hot Arizona sun. Come with your family to enjoy over 30 different attractions and water slides that all ages can enjoy.
Things to Do
- Maximum Velocity should be the first stop for any thrill seekers vsiting Wet 'n' Wild. This attraction places two slides side by side which both shoot riders 830 feet around a hair raising track of unexpected and super-fast twists and turns.
- The Constrictor sends riders down a series of tight corkscrews that will leave you dizzy.
- Finally the Desert Racers allow six people to go down separate tracks at the same time so you can challenge your family to see who is the fastest
- From the start of June through to the beginning of August Wet 'n' Wild offer discount prices on entrance and meals for summer camps, schools and youth programs.
- The Water Park also offer exclusive school days when the park is closed to all except school kids. They even offer an activity booklet which teachers can use to make the visit educational.
Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix Insider Tips
- The lines are known to get pretty long here on busy days so if you don't mind springing a few extra bucks for an xpress pass it may be a good idea.
- The ground gets hot during the day so bring flip flops or sandals for walking around. Try to get to the park early. That way you can beat the crowds while enjoying the rides before the sun gets too intense and guarantee a place in the shade.
- Children under two get in for free. Remember that daily parking is not included in your admission here and costs $8.