Wildwater Kingdom is the place to be if you want some watery fun in the sun! This 17 acre Cedar Fair Park in Aurora, Ohio has some great slides and attractions to keep your kids happy. There is plenty for adults to enjoy too making this a great family outing.
Things to Do
- Thunder Falls is Ohio's tallest water slide. Climb up 100 feet of stairs and choose to fly down one of three enclosed body slides or one of four inner tube slides. The Tidal Wave Bay is a 390,000 gallon wave pool where you can play and splash around with your friends and family!
- If your little ones are a bit tired of the water you can take them to the Little Tikes Town. This fun play area has toy houses and plenty of toys; they may not want to head back to the slides!
- Get your youngest kids comfortable in the water with Wildwater Kingdom's summer swimming lessons. You can book you child in for a session of five classes which are offered for 3-10 year olds.
- 11 - 15 year olds can sign up for the Junior Lifeguard Program. As part of this program they will learn the essential lifeguarding skills like CPR and First Aid. They will also improve their leadership skills and their confidence in the water!
Wildwater Kingdom Insider Tips
- Download a pdf. of the park map and brochure before you go.
- An easy way to save a bit of time when you arrive at the park is to simply buy your tickets online.