Wollman Rink and Victorian Gardens are two popular seasonal attractions that can be found in the southern end of Central Park in New York City. Wollman Rink, which is currently known as the Trump Rink in Central Park, is an ice rink that opens to the public for ice skating each winter. In the summer months, the rink is transformed into Victorian Gardens, a small amusement park featuring rides and entertainers. No matter what time of year you visit, your family is sure to have a great time visiting these beloved Central Park attractions.
Things to Do
- Go ice skating in the winter! Public skating times at the Wollman Rink are provided daily between the months of October and April.
- Check out the rides at Victorian Gardens in the summertime! You can splash around in the bumper boats, zip through the air on the Kite Flyer, or bounce around in a giant frog on the Jump Around ride.
- Enjoy the entertainment at Victorian Gardens - featured acts include magicians, jugglers, and comedians that will entertain the entire family.
Wollman Rink & Victorian Gardens Insider Tips
- You can save money at Victorian Gardens by purchasing an unlimited ride wristband instead of paying for individual attractions. It is also cheaper to visit on weekdays than on weekends or holidays.
- If you don't know how to ice skate, consider taking lessons in Central Park! You can learn more about ice skating and figure skating lessons on the rink's official website.
- While you're in the area, don't miss the chance to ride the nearby Central Park Carousel, one of the park's most popular attractions.