Fanatics of Coca Cola have no choice but to make the trip to the World of Coca Cola in Atlanta, Georgia. This impressive exhibition space is dedicated to the perenially popular black soda drink. There is a 4-D cinema, soda fountains with more than 100 beverage choices and the secret vault which, it is claimed, holds Coca-Cola's secret formula.
Things to Do
- You will start your tour with a trip to the Coca Cola Theatre which shows a short film entitled "Moments of Happiness". You are then free to guide yourself around the entire facility.
- Stop by the Vault of the Secret Formula to play interactive games and learn about Coca-Cola's top secret recipe.
- You can have your picture taken with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear before going to see first hand how the Bottling Process for Coca Cola works.
- On the second floor there is a multi-sensory 4-D Theatre, an exhibit exploring the many famous advertising campaigns Coca Cola have released over the years and much more.
World of Coca Cola Insider Tips
- Smartphone Users should download the World of Coca-Cola Explorer Mobile App for free from the itunes store before they visit. This app is designed to add to the fun of visiting the World of Coca-Cola exhibit and comes with plenty of features, games and activities.
- To plan out your upcoming visit make us of their interactive map online.
- Parking is available at the World of Coca Cola's parking garage for the cost of $10 per day.
- Allow about 2 hours for your visit so that you can take in all the exhibits and activities.
- You can cut down on the cost of admission to World of Coca Cola if you pair the visit with other attractions as part of the Atlanta City Pass.