Zuma Beach is one of the best rated and most popular beaches in the Los Angeles County, California. The beach has a family-friendly environment and it is very clean that is why many families frequent the beach. The 4 miles of sand beach offers many healthy activities and recreation for the families. Plenty of life guard stations are set along the beach with staff available during daylight hours. The beach is pretty popular for best surfing and clean water conditions.
Things to Do
- The 4 miles of wide beach offers many healthy activities for the kids and the adults, enjoy swimming, surfing, wind surfing, fishing and sun bathing. Kids will enjoy sighting dolphins and pelicans.
- Play a game of volleyball with family and friends in the volleyball courts, and enjoy picnic in the picnic area. Kids can play in the sand, play Frisbee and other outdoor games.
- Two snack bars supply food and drinks having a family friendly menu.
- Restrooms and changing areas with showers are available.
- Enjoy the beautiful views, the sunset and the photography.
- Spacious parking is available, parking fee is $3 to $10 during the Summer, and $3 to $8 in the winter.
Zuma Beach Insider Tips
- Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- The beach is wheel chair accessible.
- The beach is quite crowded on the weekends.