5 Tips for Taking Great Photos
I found these great photo tips in the Parent & Child magazine. I thought that I would share them, since digital cameras are very popular these days. Here they are:
1) Keep the camera at eye-level with your subject for more engaging photos, especially of kids and pets.
2) Consider the background when framing your picture. Try to steer clear of clutter so your subjects stand out more.
3) Avoid unwanted shadows by having your subject stand away from walls.
4) Ask subjects to look at your shoulder, instead of directly at the camera, to avoid red eye.
5) When taking photos, hold your breath before pressing the shutter button for better stability.