6 Ingredient, throw-it-together-and-forget-it...
Oven to 325 degrees
Ingredients you will need:
1 package cream cheese, 3 sticks of butter, 6 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, 3 cups sugar, 3 cups flour
1. Cream cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar 1 cup at a time, blending until smooth. Add vanilla.
2. Add eggs, 1 at a time, blending after each thoroughly.
3. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing after each. Be sure the flour is dispersed throughout.
4. Grease a pound cake or angel food cake pan with butter and a little flour and sugar sprinkled inside, pour cake contents into pan. Bake at 325 degrees between an hour and hour and 1/2. Do not overbake. If the top becomes too browned and the inside is still gooey, place some foil on top of the cake to allow it to finish baking.
5. Remove from oven when fork comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely before removing from pan.
***You may add 2 cups chocolate chips, 2 cups blueberries (or any other berry of your choice, blueberry is best), 1 cup cocoa, melt 15 caramels and pour them, use your imagination and get creative for a yummy add-in***
Sounds great! Iove easy deserts like this