We are planning on camping with the kids this summer, here are some easy tips your next outing! :)
Make sure you have the supplies!
- Sleeping bag, air mattress (yes, after many years of camping on roots and rocks...I like them!), sleeping clothes (not really pajamas if your hoofing it to the potty), toothbrush, teddy bears.
- Be ready for creepy crawlies! There is nothing worse than bugs cutting into your fun - bring loads of bug spray, citronella candles and "skin so soft" for the "no see'ums" (from Avon!) Also, long sleeved shirts alway help and a cap.
- Be safe! Be careful about the grill, fireplace, or camfire AND citronella candles.
- NO ghost stories...if you want to sleep at night...Hee hee!
- Be closeby to the car...you never know if you may need it for shelter if the sky opens up.