Cleaning a Plasma TV
If you have a Plasma TV you probably know that you can't simply spray it with Windex like you would glass. However, there are some other tips to keep in mind when cleaning a plasma TV. The screens are very sensitive and the TV's expensive so you want to make sure to clean with great care!
1. Never used wood-based products to clean your plasma TV. For example, tissues and paper towels are made from trees so they are wood-based. They can scratch your screen and should be avoided.
2. Always use a soft, lint-free cloth to clean your screen. Wipe carefully.
3. If you can't get your TV clean with a cloth, consider purchasing special cleaner for your plasma TV. However, you should also make sure to spray the cleaner on the cloth and not directly onto the television screen.
4. It's best to clean your screen when the television is turned off.
5. If you purchase a special cleaner that's made for cleaning a plasma TV, make sure that you look for one that is anti-static. This will help to make sure that dust doesn't attach to your screen as soon as it's been cleaned.
Make sure to clean your television screen with care and it will stay nice and scratch-free for years to come.