Cool, light and delicious! My sister-in-law introduced me to this scrumptious frozen dessert and I thought I'd share.
Ingredients: 2 Tbsp sugar
5 Tbsp water
10 1/2 oz white chocolate
3 eggs, seperated
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
Remove terrine from the freezer about 10 minutes before serving. Slice and serve w/ fresh berries and chocolate drizzle. Bon Appetite!
- Line loaf pan w/ foil or plastic wrap, pressing out as many creases as possible
- Gently heat sugar and water in heavy-based pan until sugar dissolves, bring to a boil for 1-2 min. until syrupy, remove from heat
- Stir in white chocolate, let mixture cool slightly
- Beat in egg yolks, let cool completely
- Lightly whip cream until just holding its shape, fold into chocolate mixture
- Whisk eggs whites until holding soft peaks, fold into mixture
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and freeze overnight