Keep hand sanitizers out of the reach of children...
There have been two cases of alcohol poisoning by children who ingested hand sanitizers this year. There have been emails circulated about these incidents, but they have been verified by Snopes - http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/sanitizer.asp
My son likes to walk around holding small things (like Little People). On a couple of occasions, I've found him walking around with a small bottle of Purell. No more. It's going up high in the medicine cabinet.