My Location
SignUp Login

My Job Chart

Many parents would agree that chores help kids understand the benefits of consistent work.

Do you find yourself having a hard time to get your kids to do their chores?

Have you tried printable chore charts, stickers, reward cards, but nothing seems to work?

MyJobChart.com is the solution to your problem! My Job Chart is a free online chore chart. It teaches kids how to work in a fun way. Kids are motivated and inspired to complete their chores when they see their points adding up.

When visiting the website make sure to also check out helpful article links on the right side of the page. They cover a lot of interesting and informative topics for any parent.

Reviews
Nim G.
This is a great tool in teaching children to work for goals to earn reward (kind of like I work to earn a paycheck) I set the goal of every 200 points earned they (twin girls) each earn a $20 certificate to a store of their choice or $20 towards a larger goal....if the goal is something over $100 I might offer to pay 40% once they earn the other 60%. The girls are excited about finding new ways to help out to maybe earn more points and I don't worry about texting me because believe me they are so exicted about their accomplishments I am hearing about it all the time. I out the responsibility on them- I don't bug them about helping out- I have my own chart and I let them see that I too earn points and rewards so if they don't keep up than guess what I am getting treated to the $20 rewards (:-) of course that usually goes right back into the household budget but they don't know that (wink, wink)- I just feel it is important especially today to teach children reward necessitates effort and that if you really want something you may have to work for it....
Kamilia J.
I have mixed emotins about this concept. on one hand i think it is nice to go green by using less paper. on the other hand this does not encourage communication, rather than talking to each other, the parent weill recieve a text when chores are completed.
Sign Up - Family Fun Newsletter

Have fun with great ideas on things to do for travel, daytrips, nearby, or at home...


Fun Things to Do at Home
Fun games for the whole family
Making science into family fun
Giving the little ones a laugh
Fun, creative activities
Exercise for the mind
Entertainment for the whole family
Great fun when you're stuck at home

About     Partnerships     Terms     Newest     Sitemap     Topics     Contact Us
© 2019 Tipspoke.   Awesome Tips Worth Sharing™   Tipspoke®   All Rights Reserved.