I'm always on the look out for simple and delicious. My friend recently brought a batch of this beautiful stuff to a girls-night-in and it's sure to be a holiday classic! Super easy, and pretty too, this recipe is perfect for holiday parties or give it to your kids teachers in a pretty tin!
1. Melt 1 bag chocolate chips (either white or milk chocolate look really pretty) in microwave or over the stove. While chocolate is melting, smash up one bag unwrapped peppermint candies.
2. Mix 1/3 of the smashed peppermints in with the melted chocolate. Reserve the rest for later.
3. Line a jelly roll pan or two cookie sheets with wax paper. Pour in chocolate peppermint mixture and gently shake the pan back and forth until the mixture is evenly distributed over the pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining peppermint candies over the bark in the pan.
5. Refrigerate until fully chilled. Break into large chunks. Enjoy!
I've made this, and drizzled white chocolate over the top, or make it with white chocolate and drizzle milk chocolate. Yummy!