Snowman Craft Project
This makes a great gift - Have fun!
What you need:
What to do:
1. Fill jar half full of hot chocolate mix.
2. Add mini marshmallows. Screw on lid.
3. With glue gun (or tacky glue) glue Styrofoam
head onto the lid and set aside to dry.
4. Color the toothpick orange, and break in half.
5. Stick the toothpick in the Styrofoam head to
make a nose.
6. With black marker make eyes and a smile.
7. Cut a narrow strip of felt/fleece long enough to tie
like a scarf. Fringe the ends. Wrap around neck of jar.
8. Hook the candy cane on the scarf.
FUN, FUN, FUN!
- excerpt from my book; Moms' Lifesavers