Super Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe is so unbelievably easy, I didn't think that it would work since there are only 3 ingredients, but I must say, these cookies may actually be pretty healthy. But I must warn you, if you are on the fence when it comes to peanut butter, log off.
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Mix together 1 cup of peanut butter [smooth or chunky], 1 cup of sugar and 1 egg. You'll need 1/4 cup extra sugar to roll the dough in later.
3. Refrigerate the dough until it's firm. If you don't chill it, it will be really gooey for the next step.
4. Roll the dough into 1" balls with your hands, then roll the balls in extra sugar, place on an ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart.
5. Do the fancy criss-cross with fork as you flatten the balls out.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges turn golden.
7. Cool for about 10 minutes and remove from the cookie sheet.
They will not lose moisture due to the raging amount of peanut butter. I left them uncovered for 3 days and they got better each day!
I make this recipe all the time. It's too simple and so good!
I love this recipe! I have made it for years and it is fantastic! It's almost hard to believe until you make it yourself! Wendy http://www.kidlutions.com