I'm very excited that Target has finally posted their coupon policy on line! This Basically repeats the letter they sent me earlier this year, but at least it is an official post on their site now. Print a copy of the policy and make sure you keep it with all your coupons!! This is great news!!
Target Stores Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores.
• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.Learn more about the
Target.com Pricing Policy. Go Here to see their coupon policy listed!
Want to learn how to live more frugal? Visit us daily at Frugal Living And Having Fun! Every day brings you new coupons, freebies, giveaways, savings, frugal recipes, & tips & tricks in the kitchen. Come join our community of readers and their journey of wanting to live a more frugal and simple life!