If you are a fan of the What to Expect series of pregnancy books, take a look at its companion website. I just happened across it and it is really useful. Helpful interactive tools, charts and planners to get you through your pregnancy. Features include:
- Weight Gain Tracker: Monitor pounds week-by-week with an interactive graph
- Birth Plan: Map out how you'd like your labor and delivery to go
- Baby Name Finder: database of more than 5,000 names.
- Buying for Baby: Figure out what you need to buy — and what you can borrow.
- Who to Call When the Baby is Born: Organize phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Birth Announcement: Share your news with friends and family by creating e-mail cards.
Additional section on Preconception and The First Year. Free registration required.