Take the time to try out this awesome optical illusion 3-D handprint art. Complete the steps below to enjoy artwork that looks like your handprint is raised up off of the page and three dimensional. This project takes a little bit of time and patience to complete, so relax and enjoy the process. You are certain to be amazed at the outcome!
- White Paper
- Assorted colored Markers ( or only one color if you'd like)
- A pencil
- Your hand
How to Do It
- Take your pencil and trace your hand and a portion of your wrist onto the white paper.
- Use your marker to draw a straight line from the side of the paper to the hand. When you get to the hand draw a more curved line over the hand and then back straight across the rest of the paper.
- Alternate marker colors and take your time to continue this process over and over until the whole paper is colored. Remember to always curve the lines inside the framework of the hand.
- When you are finished, touch up any white spots of paper that you make have missed.