This is a must for fans of A Christmas Story or for just about anyone who loves the most special holiday season. This warmly nostalgic film from 1983 has grown over the years to become a firm favorite of many families at Christmas time. Now it is possible to visit the real house from the film complete with props and memorabilia. Once you're done skip across the road to the A Christmas Story Museum for more fun film facts. There's a gift shop too; Christmas shopping just got that bit easier!
Things to Do
- Tours of the house are given Monday to Sunday. They run every half hour and give you the chance to have a fun and informative walk around the whole house. Your tour guides will fill you with interesting trivia you can pull out next Christmas when your whole family is sat around the television.
- Make sure you pick up something from their gift shop too which has everything you could want from the movie from Red Ryder BB Guns to Leg Lamps.
Tour A Christmas Story House Insider Tips
- There is free parking provided in front of and adjacent to the house. Some neighbors also have paid parking spaces out the front of their homes in case the spaces around the Christmas Story House fill up.
- Children aged six and under get in for free.
- If you can't make it to the House or you just want to order a few extra Christmas gifts then you can find what you are looking for on the A Christmas Story online store.