Action Karting is an outdoor go-kart track located on the grounds of Bandimere Speedway, a famous track used for drag racing in Morrison, Colorado. Located less than 30 minutes away from Denver, this high-speed attraction is great for a fun family day out or your next big party.
Families with children as young as 5 years old can visit Action Karting to get their adrenaline pumping while experiencing the thrill of go-karting in a fun, safe environment.
Things to Do
- Start out with a single session of 10 laps around the track - racers between the ages of 8 and 80 are provided with a racing suit, helmet, neck collar, and gloves to prepare them for the race, as well as a safety speech that explains important hand signals, flags and track safety rules.
- If you have a child between the ages of 5 and 8, bring them to a joint parent-child session Monday through Thursday. Kids drive smaller age-appropriate go-karts and are given plenty of training before following their parents, who get to drive regular go-karts, around the track.
- Bring along a camera so you can take photos of your kids as they race around the track - they'll love showing them to their friends!
Action Karting Insider Tips
- Make sure to wear closed-toe shoes like tennis shoes instead of boots or sandals if you're going to be driving a go-kart.
- Reserve the track for your next event, whether it's a birthday party or a family-friendly corporate event. The staff at Action Karting will do their utmost to ensure that everyone has a great time!
- Check online for discounts through websites like Groupon - they often feature offers that will make your go-karting visit a bit cheaper.