Adventure Landing is a popular theme park in Jacksonville Beach, Florida that offers families dozens of fun attractions. Its features include go-karts, miniature golf, laser tag, an arcade, thrill rides, batting cages, a roller coaster, and a waterpark where you can cool off in the summertime. If you're looking for a place to play all day long, Adventure Landing is well worth a visit!
Things to Do
- Escape the summer heat with a visit to Shipwreck Island Waterpark, which has a wave pool, four thrilling water slides, and a shipwreck-themed play area for children of all ages.
- Play a round or two of miniature golf! There are two 18-hole courses within the theme park.
- Go for a ride on the Wacky Worm Roller Coaster.
- Stop by the arcade to play over 100 different games! As you play, you can earn tickets to redeem for fun prizes.
Adventure Landing Insider Tips
- If you're looking for a unique souvenir, stop by the Teddy Bear Factory to build your very own stuffed animal.
- View their promotions, daily specials, and coupons pages in order to take advantage of the many ways they provide to save money on various attractions.
- Have your child's birthday party at Adventure Landing! They offer a number of different themed parties, including waterpark parties, which include food, drinks, and delicious birthday cakes from a local bakery.