Adventure Landing has theme parks all over the country, but their location in Dallas houses one of the few Go-Kart tracks that actually tests your driving skills. The twisty-turvy quarter-mile track will speed your family through the park, but be sure and check out the other attractions, including bumper boats, laser tag, and three different courses of miniature golf.
Adventure Landing Dallas also offers discounts, group rates, and regular coupons to help keep their fun affordable. There are different specials every day of the week, such as deals on arcade tokens, food specials, and discount prices on the Go-Kart track. If you're visiting with a large group, their group packages will keep everyone entertained with unlimited access to rides and games for an affordable price. You can even rent out the park exclusively for events, including birthday parties.
Things to Do
- Go-Karts: Two different tracks - one for those over 56" tall and a Junior Track for the smaller children - so everyone can drive! Must be 4yrs or older to ride, and proper footwear is required.
- Mini Golf: Three different courses, all 18-holes each; season passes available
- Laser Tag: A novice battle arena complete with mazes in order to help you strategically zap away at one another; top winners are are challeneged head-to-head in a scored match
- Bumper Boats: Just like bumper cars, but on the water - and each boat comes with its own squirt gun! FYI - this ride is only open in the summer.
- Arcade: Over 80 games of all different strategy and a ticket redemption center for cool prizes; Play on Sundays for discounts on tokens
- Batting Cages: One of the largest batting facilities in Dallas with 9 separate cages; reservations recommended otherwise cages are first-come-first-served
Adventure Landing Insider Tips
- Each activity is paid for separately, so bring cash for the rides and games you want to play. Check their website for online deals and coupons for discounts in the arcade and the Go-Kart track.