Adventure park USA is a fun amusement park in Maryland near Washington D.C. The amusement park has many indoor and outdoor attractions and rides for a fun family day out. The adventure park has go karts, miniature golf, bumper boats, roller coaster, carousel, teacups, laser tag, bumper cars, ropes course and rock wall. Adventure park is more than an amusement park, it offers day care, pre-school and summer camps, fun birthday parties are also offered at the amusement park. The indoor rides and attractions are open year-round, the outdoor rides are open Spring through October.
Things to Do
- Adventure park has so much to offer for the families to enjoy, there are fast rides for the teens and safe play areas for the little ones.
- Laser tag, ropes course, rock wall, bumper cars, stampede arcade and the soft playground can be enjoyed any time of the year.
- Enter in the wild west 1876 town in laser tag, fight the gang controlling the town, play with mates and family members
- Test your climbing skills in the indoor rock wall, both beginners and intermediates can learn new climbing skills.
- Gold rush soft playground invites tots to play in all day, it has slides, tunnels, nets to keep them busy and excited.
- Families love to have a game of golf at the desert Oasis mini golf course, mini golf is fun for all. The stampede arcade has over 90 fun video games.
- Admission to the park is free, all day passes or credits are required to ride the rides.
- Enjoy a meal or snacks at the Chuck Wagon cafe, there are pizzas, burgers and ice creams to be had.
Adventure Park USA Insider Tips
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen.
- You can't bring outside food.